Terms & Conditions
- Every effort has been made to ensure program details are correct, however, details are subject to change where necessary and without notice.
- Cleveland Winery reserves the right to change any element of the event, including but not limited to reserves and pricing, stalls, placement of stalls at any time and without notice.
- Proof of age may be requested for the purchase of alcohol
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- In the event of poor weather, the event may be postponed to a suitable date or fully cancelled.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Ticket prices for events listed in this program guide are inclusive of GST & credit card charges.
- You must maintain the confidentiality of your details on try booking and take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access.
- You warrant that any purchase made using your account for Pinot & Petanque is made in your own right or with full authority. You will indemnify Cleveland Winery and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, suppliers and agents from all or any claims made by any persons claiming such transactions to be unauthorised.
- These Terms of Sale are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. In the event of any dispute, you submit irrevocably to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria.
Ticketing & Admission Policy
- Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions of sale and entry, which form part of the contract between Cleveland Winery, the purchaser and the ticket holder (referred to as the ‘holder’).
- Purchase of a ticket constitutes a contract between Cleveland Winery, purchaser and – in the event that the ticket is gifted, allocated or purchased on another’s behalf – the ticket holder.
- Tickets are sold, gifted or allocated by Cleveland Winery through their website or employed staff.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- A proof of purchase of the Pinot & Petanque event ticket must be presented at the time of admission.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion or competition, whether commercial or non-commercial, without prior written permission from Cleveland Winery.
- Cleveland Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone that poses a threat to the brand or the even in anyway. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises. The Ticket Holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she: Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons; hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue
- Ticket Holders agree that it is an essential condition of issuance of Tickets and the right of admission to the event conferred on the Ticket Holder that any person at, or entering, or attempting to enter, the Venue is expressly prohibited from:
- Holding or bringing any prohibited or restricted items (to be assessed at the discretion of the security and festival management) including, without limitation; alcohol; illicit drugs; knives; weapons; fireworks; glass; cans; bottles; compressed gas containers; political, religious, offensive or race-related banners, signs, slogans or materials; flares; air horns; sound amplifiers including loudhailers; toy guns or water pistols; smoke bombs and flag sticks; commercial standard recording devices; dogs or other pets; laser pointers;, skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bicycles; or items that may interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons or security at the Venue
- Engaging in disruptive or dangerous behaviour including, without limitation; throwing, casting, thrusting or firing any objects; instigating violence, racism or xenophobia; behaving in a way that others may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory, or offensive; creating any threat to the life or safety of themselves or others, or harming another person in any way whatsoever.
- No food or beverage may be taken into the festival.
- Entrants may not bring animals to the event, except disability assistance animals, such as guide dogs, hearing dogs, and other animals trained to assist the Entrant with a disability. All disability assistance animals must be on a lead at all times while at the event. An Entrant with a disability assistance animal may be liable for any injury, loss, or damage caused by the animal at the event.
- Admission is at Ticket Holders own risk. The Organiser will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
Refund & Exchange Policy
- There is a No refund policy for the tickets purchased for Pinot & Petanque event 2019.
- In case of cancellation of Pinot & Petanque 2019 under any circumstances, guests may redeem their tickets for a glass of sparkling pinot and a shared cheese board at Cleveland Winery at another date upon the venue’s discretion. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
- Tickets will not be refunded in whole or in part under any circumstances including, but not limited to, holders being asked or forced to leave, holders deciding not to collect their sparkling wine glass or cheeseboard, holders deciding not to attend any portion of the event, the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the holder, whether advertised or not.
- Exchanges can be requested at Cleveland winery in case of cancellation of the event and may be granted upon venue’s discretion. The Pinot & Petanque tickets may be exchanged for a resort credit the same amount as the ticket.
- A change in the personal circumstances of the holder does not entitle the return or exchange of the ticket.
- You are responsible for your own safety and property when attending the Pinot & Petanque event, and to the extent permitted by law you release Cleveland winery and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, suppliers and agents from any liability for any claim, damage, injury or loss you may suffer in relation to your attendance at Pinot & Petanque event, howsoever caused, including without limitation due to any negligence or other act or omission of Cleveland Winery.
- Cleveland Winery is not liable (including in negligence) for any claim, damage, compensation, loss or expense that may be suffered or incurred as a result of an Event being cancelled, postponed or changed.
- Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to Pinot & Petanque event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- Cleveland winery excludes all liability (including without limitation in negligence) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of any Prestige Retreats website or any associated payment process, and makes no representation or warranty as to the operation or functionality of try booking website or any associated payment process.
- Holders acknowledge that they are physically able to participate in events and associated activities at the Cleveland Winery and that they have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional.
- Cleveland winery is collecting your personal information for purposes that include organising and conducting the Pinot & Petanque event, improving our services and, where you have consented, sending you information about future Cleveland Winery events.
- Data collected from this event can be used by the Prestige Retreats group for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We do not share your personal email or details with any third party.
- The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee of the proprietor of the venue and/or the organizer of the event.