- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. This does not constitute payment. To make alternative payment arrangements please contact the resort directly.
- Reservations over special event periods including but not limited to: Mothers Day, Easter Long Weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Gazetted Public Holidays, will be charged in full at the point of reservation – deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Rates are tax inclusive and subject to change. Selected enhancements are debited to your account on consumption, with the exception of advance purchase reservations.
- Reservations of 5 rooms and up are deemed as group bookings and require a 2-night minimum stay and food & beverage spend. Group bookings must be made by calling (03) 5429 9000.
- All Bookings must include Individual’s First Name, Last Name, valid personal email address and contact telephone number of the guest staying with the booking. If any of the Information Required under the Guarantee is not provided, your booking will be cancelled with notice. It is your responsibility as a guest to ensure that the details within your booking are correct at the time of making the booking. Changes can be made after, as long as they fit within the cancellation policy.
- Only persons aged 18 years or over are permitted to make a reservation. Proof of age may be requested at the time of check-in. Any guest included in the booking who is under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Early Bird Booking Policy
- Cleveland Winery will from time to time offer Advance Rate Purchasing. This will attract a “%” Discount on the normal Best Rate of the Day. This policy is a discount offered against a NO Cancellation / NO Refund arrangement. Once the booking is made, you guarantee the final payment.
- All reservations for 1, 2 or 3 night stays will be charged in full prior to arrival 14 days in advance of the booking date, and within the 14 days Cancellation Policy. This payment will be made using the credit card provided unless you make alternative payment arrangements direct with the Resort.
- All reservations for more than three (3) nights are payable in full at time of booking so as to secure accommodation.
- It is your responsibility to contact the resort to organise alternative payment arrangements if you do not wish to utilise the credit card provided. Credit card surcharges of up to 2.0% apply to all credit card payments.
- If a booking for more than one room is made and you intend to pay by only one credit card, then a credit card authorisation form is to be requested via email@example.com or call (03) 5429 9000. Any bookings found not to follow this process may be cancelled with notice.
Third Party Booking Sites
- All bookings made through third party websites including but not limited to Booking.com, Expedia.com and others are all subject to and bound by the Cancellation Policy, Reservation Policy, and Privacy Policies herein defined on our website. Please contact the resort if you have any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations must be cancelled prior to 2 pm – 14 days before arrival to avoid cancellation penalties
Terms & Conditions
- Check-In Time – 2 pm
- Check Out Time – 10 am
- Rates are subject to change
- Late Checkout – Subject to availability, rates depend on the time
- Child (rollaway) rate applies for additional bedding (rollaway/sofa beds).
- Extra Child – AUD 35.00 Per Sofabed
- Child Rollaway – AUD 35.00 Per Rollaway
- Crib – AUD 20.00 Per Cot
- Free Parking