We’re always looking for great new team members who can add value to our operation. If you would like to be considered for any opportunities that may become available now or in the future, send in a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Current Employment Opportunities
Cleveland Winery are looking for a casual Maintenance Hand who has a positive can-do attitude and is physically fit to be able to work in a hands on role.
Responsible for all kinds of property and preventive maintenance the right person for this role will:
- Have attention to detail and understand the importance of presentation of our grounds and rooms
- Any Labour or Trade experience is a bonus
- Experience operating hand tools
- Gardening or grounds experience
- Complete general cleaning duties
- Be trustworthy, able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
The role will likely have 30 plus hours per week available from Tuesday through to Saturday, a successful applicant will be available for these days.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you please apply now by submitting your resume.
Must have full permanent working rights in Australia with no restrictions.
Food & Beverage Supervisor
About the role:
- Responsible for supervising the Food & Beverage department during both restaurant service and conference & events.
- Provide leadership and training to lower level staff.
- Ensure a high degree of customer service is delivered by both yourself and the F&B team.
- Set high a la carte dining standards.
To apply you will require the following attributes:
- Have a HIGH level of spoken & written English
- 2+ years experience leading, managing, inspiring & training teams in a fine dining restaurant.
- A qualification in hospitality is advantageous – eg Cert III in Hospitality.
- Be prepared to maintain a high level of presentation and grooming with a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Have a current RSA.
What you will get:
- Join a close knit team in a beautiful vineyard.
- Full time ongoing position.
- Staff discounts on dining, accommodation and wine!
- Ongoing internal training and development.
If you are looking for a change of scenery then Cleveland Winery is a fantastic option for an industry professional.Please apply via seek by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Drivers licence & reliable car essential as no public transport available. Candidates must have full eligible working rights in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.