We’re always looking for great new team members who can add value to our operation. If you would like to be considered for any opportunities that may become available now or in the future, send in a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Employment Opportunities
Food & Beverage Supervisor
About the role:
- Responsible for supervising the Food & Beverage department during both restaurant service and conference & events.
- Provide leadership and training to lower level staff.
- Ensure a high degree of customer service is delivered by both yourself and the F&B team.
- Set high a la carte dining standards.
To apply you will require the following attributes:
- Have a HIGH level of spoken & written English
- 2+ years experience leading, managing, inspiring & training teams in a fine dining restaurant.
- A qualification in hospitality is advantageous – eg Cert III in Hospitality.
- Be prepared to maintain a high level of presentation and grooming with a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Have a current RSA.
What you will get:
- Join a close knit team in a beautiful vineyard.
- Full time ongoing position.
- Staff discounts on dining, accommodation and wine!
- Ongoing internal training and development.
If you are looking for a change of scenery then Cleveland Winery is a fantastic option for an industry professional.Please apply via seek by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Drivers licence & reliable car essential as no public transport available. Candidates must have full eligible working rights in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.